Finditinworcestershire Breakfast & Networking Meeting: Tuesday 16 February
Worcestershire County Council: Meet the Commissioners
Are you are looking to become a supplier for Worcestershire County Council? Then join Finditinworcestershire on Tuesday 16 February for an exclusive chance to hear about its new commissioning approach to providing services.
Commissioning is a key part of the council’s transformation and will lead to key services being delivered by other organisations and companies. Local businesses can find out about the processes and hear who is responsible for some of the council’s major upcoming commissioning opportunities.
• Hear from Sander Kristel, Director of Commercial and Change at Worcestershire Council Council about its procurement processes
• Learn about the council’s commitment to becoming an excellent commissioning-based authority and how you can become a supplier
• Discover exciting opportunities available from the County Council and partners like Place Partnership, the company that manages the council's property function
• Talk to and meet the individuals responsible for the commissioning opportunities available and book a one-to-one
• Plus, an array of networking opportunities, exhibition stands, a hearty breakfast and much more
An opportunity-packed event
This event is an opportunity-packed chance for you to engage with Worcestershire and ‘meet the buyer’ sessions with the council and its partners. There will be various commissioners to talk to including health and the team from Place Partnership.
Launched in February 2011, Finditinworcestershire has gone from strength to strength. Our membership now exceeds 8,000 and we have published contracts to date, worth over £190 million! That number is based on the disclosed value, so we estimate we could add up to millions more! We have arranged up to 60 breakfast and networking events, some with high profile speakers like Sir Meryn King, Ben Hunt-Davis MBE and Nicky Moffatt CBE and scores of industry 'insiders', who have helped our networking meetings become recognised as one of the best in the county. Join us on 16 February to mark five years of opportunities, events, networking and good news, and celebrate the world class goods and services Worcestershire has to offer.