ENTERPRISE FOR SUCCESS: ADVANCED SOCIAL MEDIA
This workshop takes clients who have a basic understanding of Social Media through a more detailed strategic planning structure and use of various platforms.Add To Calendar
The course will look at all the mainstream tools available to use including Youtube, Facebook and Linkdin, so that you can effectively harness the power of Social Media. This workshop is designed to be stand alone and you do not need to have attended our Introduction to Social Media workshop however this may be beneficial as themes are built upon.
Topics will include:
• Social Media Channels and their utility including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest Marketing
• Online Reputation Management
• Influencer Marketing
• Other Social Media Marketing channels
• Managment of Social Media including Hootsuite
• Social Media Marketing Strategy
• Preparing Content for Social Media
This course is for businesses who are currently trading in the GBSLEP area. We welcome those who would like to meet like-minded individuals to discuss business issues, make new connections and learn new things in a relaxed and informal setting This FREE workshop is delivered as part of the Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.