Enterprising Worcestershire: Completing your self-assessment
A free session for Worcestershire-based SMEsAdd To Calendar
This workshop will help you to understand the key points that you need to consider to complete the Self-assessment form, common expenses and key ways to improve your efficiency for future returns.
• The self-assessment form and what you need to complete
• Details of what is an allowable expense and common expenses
• How to input self-employed income and employed (PAYE) income
• How to calculate your Tax and National Insurance due
After completion of this session you will be in a better position to effectively complete your self-assessment.
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 5 years
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business