FinditinWorcestershire Breakfast Meeting: Be Cyber Secure to Win Contracts
Whether you’re interested in protecting your company or providing better security for others join us on Tuesday 20 February, to find out why cyber security is fast becoming a necessity within your supply chain.Add To Calendar
**GUEST SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT: THE MORGAN MOTOR COMPANY WILL TALK ABOUT ITS CYBER JOURNEY AND THE IMPACT ON THE SUPPLY CHAIN**
There is a comprehensive package of cyber security support in Worcestershire and this event aims to help you open new markets and opportunities for growth.
The Be Cyber Secure programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 - 2020 in partnership with the district and county council. It has been launched to assist both Worcestershire SMEs to improve their cyber security to enable business growth and to support the expansion of the region's cyber sector businesses.
Our February event will highlight how organisations now require suppliers bidding for new contracts to meet certain cyber security standards. It is vital that SME's increase their cyber credentials to win tenders - it ensures a reduction in the overall cyber risk across a supply chain.
This event is also a must for businesses in the cyber sector to hear about grants of up to £20k to help them expand and grow.
- Why cyber security is now vital to win contracts
- The Cyber Essentials Scheme (CES) and the impact of GDPR
- Support and grants available for Worcestershire SMEs
- The Morgan Motor Company Ltd’s cyber journey & the impact on its supply chain
- Expert advice from our panel of experts including borwell Ltd, ISO Quality Services, Sutcliffe & Co Insurance, West Midland Cyber Crime Unit, Titania Ltd and more.
PriceThis event is free.