FinditinWorcestershire Breakfast Meeting: Worcester Six Special
Join us on 20 November to hear more about the fourth business investing at Worcester Six and 'Meet the Builder'Add To Calendar
Join the team at FinditinWorcestershire on Tuesday 20 November for a special breakfast meeting with leading UK property specialist, Stoford Developments and meet its newly appointed building contractor scheduled to build the next unit at Worcester Six.
You’ll hear about how the Worcester Six development is taking shape and the opportunities ahead for local businesses.
- Hear an exclusive presentation from Matthew Burgin, Joint Managing Director at Stoford about the fourth business to invest in premises at the industrial park
- Meet the preferred contractor for the build of the new state-of-the-art distribution, training and office unit
- Find out more about the latest occupier, Kohler Mira, parent company of leading UK shower brand Mira Showers
- Network with other local business
- Visit the exhibition stands - or enquire about one for yourself
- Breakfast and refreshments available
Kohler Mira manufactures Mira showers, taps and bathroom accessories, and already has operations in Gloucester, Cheltenham and Hull. It has selected Worcester Six for the latest phase of its UK growth. Initially investing over £20 million in the first phase of its 11.3-acre development, Phase 1 of the scheme will deliver a unit of 158,000 sq ft with a further phase delivering up to an additional 100,000 sq ft.
The move marks the continued inward investment at Worcester Six by national companies and the high quality development.
Construction could start on site before the end of 2018, subject to planning consent and would seek to deliver Phase 1 by April 2019.
The sustainable building will include high-tech features including a significant PV solar array on the roof of the building providing a sustainable energy source. Once installed the PVs could generate up to 1MW. This underlines the company’s commitment to be carbon neutral by 2035.
Book now to hear more about the project and meet relevant buyers.
Boost your chances of winning more business with a stand
Get your business noticed by fellow Worcestershire businesses and book your own exhibition stand. You’ll exhibit alongside Stoford, the appointed contractor and showcase your products, services and expertise to every delegate in the room.
Please email email@example.com for more details and availability.
Prices are reasonable with discounts for block bookings.
PriceThis event costs £15.00 + VAT per delegate