Healthier Catering Workshop
Get up to date information and guidance in this practical session delivered by qualified nutritionists and food safety professionalsAdd To Calendar
Get up to date information and guidance in this practical session delivered by qualified nutritionists and food safety professionals on:
- Healthy eating/achieving a balanced diet
- Offering healthier menu choices for your customers
- Increasing profits by portion control and reduction of food waste
- Catering for customers with food allergies
- Resource pack to take away
- Opportunity to talk to other business owners and share tips and ideas
- Certificate of attendance
Price only £35 per person plus VAT. Spaces are limited.
Free to businesses signed up to the Healthier Choices Scheme.
Who should attend?
- Catering staff who are preparing food
- Managers and supervisors
- Those with an interest in healthier diets
- Aimed at small, independent businesses but open to all
Deadline for booking is: Friday 5 October 2018
Tea and coffee provided.
Reduced rate of £30 + Vat for Worcestershire Food and Drink Association members.