Practical Cyber Protection
Tips and tricks to keep your business safeAdd To Calendar
If you are keen to keep your business safe from financials demands, data loss and expensive downtime that costs you money and hampers your reputation, then book now to attend this FREE workshop.
'Practical Cyber Protection' will give you tips and tricks to keep your business safe from common threats.
You can meet the experts from a range of specialist areas and have your questions answered.
- 08:30am Coffee and networking
- 09:00am Introduction by Be Cyber Secure
- 09:10am Setting the scene from a recent cyber fraud attack
- 09:35am Social engineering: Phishing for people
- 10:00am A cyber journey
- 10:30am Coffee and networking
- 11:15am Practical steps through the cyber and GDPR jungle by Peter Loomes, Sandettie Limited
- 11:40am Cyber crime needs proactive policing by James Squires, Cyber Protect Officer
- 12:05am Insurance overview
- 12:15am Ask the experts
- 12:45am Lunch and networking
For more information email: email@example.com