Prepare your business for EU exit
Worcestershire Business Central is offering a series of FREE training events to help businesses prepare for the UK leaving the European UnionAdd To Calendar
With the impending withdrawal from the European Union continuing to be a foremost topic on the UK’s political landscape, the Worcestershire Growth Hub, in association with Strong & Herd LLP, is hosting practical and informative training sessions to help businesses understand the prevalent and underlying issues that will affect business.
The events will be held across the county and will cover several relevant topics, including:
- What does Brexit mean for international trade?
- What changes after Brexit?
- Preparing for Brexit
- Exports and imports
- Working and travelling in the EU
- Product standards
- Intellectual property
Kevin Aisbitt, Growth Hub Manager for Worcestershire Business Central, said: “It is paramount for us to support local businesses through the practicalities of the UK leaving the European Union. I urge all businesses to attend to ensure that their business is prepared for any eventuality of Brexit.”
- 09:00am Delegates arrival
- 09:10am Introduction from Kevin Aisbitt, Worcestershire Business Central Growth Manager
- 09:15am Alison Avery, International Trade Advisor & Faye Hemming, Commercial International Trade Manager, on support from Department of International Trade & HW Chamber of Commerce
- 09:30am Session One: What to consider when the UK leaves the EU by Strong & Herd
- 10.45am Break
- 11:00am Session Two: What to consider when the UK leaves the EU by Strong & Herd
- 12:15pm Event close from Kevin Aisbitt, Worcestershire Business Central Growth Manager
For more information on Brexit and any other business support, please contact Worcestershire Business Central on 01905 677 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org