WINNing Innovation - Pershore
The regular WINN event is 'going on tour' to meet innovative local businesses across the county of Worcestershire.Add To Calendar
At this event, at Pershore Collage, there will be five speakers from diverse professional backgrounds who will share their insights on the key challenges that face innovators.
Innovation can sound elitist, but simply put; it just means doing something differently.
This event is an opportunity to be inspired, think differently, and gain practical tips to improve your business.
The focus will be 'Technology Readiness Levels' (TRLs) - a method used to determine the maturity of technological innovation. Topics include: mind-set, idea creation, prototype development and commercialisation.
- 10.30 – 11.00 Welcome drinks & networking
- 11.00 – 11.10 'What Do You Want To Create?' Alan Clark - Exponential Coaching Ltd
- 11.10 – 11.20 'Five Steps of Innovation' Sharon Chance/Tony Bennett - Coomber Innovation
- 11.20 – 11.30 'Bridging the gap between your idea and the market' Gavin Allen - Glideology
- 11.30 – 11.40 ‘Innovating the Marketing Message' Ian Woodley - Stilo. Design Branding Digital
- 11.40 – 11.50 'Bridging the Digital' James Vincent - Hot Source Creative
- 11.50 – 12.00 Q&A
- 12.00 – 12.30 Lunch & refreshments
- 12.30 – 13:30 Guided tour