Work with us Wednesdays - Understand EDI commitments
Part of a series of onboard local webinars brought to you by High Speed (HS2) Ltd that aim to help local businesses navigate the HS2 supply chain and better understand some of the things that we are looking for from suppliers.Add To Calendar
We want local businesses along the line of the new high speed railway to be able to make the most of the opportunities HS2 will bring, and get involved in the supply chain wherever they can.
Working with our supply chain is one of the ways we are helping to making sure HS2 is inclusive and accessible to everyone. Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are innovative and effective and we are seeking contractors that will share our commitment, demonstrate good practice and help us to address some of the challenges faced in the industry.
During this free webinar an expert from HS2 Ltd will:
- Demonstrate the importance of EDI and the benefits that it can bring your business
- Explain some of the things on EDI that we will be asking you about and why
- Provide some simple steps you can take to show us that EDI will be embedded in your business and your supply chain.
- Look at the proactive approach needed in the supply to prevent acts of modern slavery.
- Spend some time answering your questions
We will be publishing video recordings of each webinar online, so if you are not able to listen live you can still learn about each topic through a dedicated playlist on the HS2 YouTube channel.