Place Partnership Ltd
Formed in 2015, Place Partnership is the first multi-agency joint property vehicle of its kind. As it is owned by the public sector, it shares a public service ethos and all profits are returned to the public purse. It aims to play a part in creating inspirational environments that will provide best value over the long term.
It is responsible for delivering a full suite of property services for over 250 schools, including maintained schools, academy schools, church schools, special schools and fee schools. Its teams include property professionals with many years’ experience of successfully delivering tailored solutions to schools and the education sector.
The range of services covers the full property life cycle:
- Facilities Management, including 24/7 cover via a contact centre and out of hours cover
- Statutory Compliance Management
- Energy Management and Sustainability
- Mechanical and Electrical Compliance and Services
- New builds and small works projects, from town planning and project planning advice through to the finished scheme and beyond
- Valuation services
- Estates management
Place Partnership is always looking to expand its local supply chain and regularly posts its opportunities on FinditinWorcstershire.
Procurement Manager, Kim James will be on hand to meet local companies at our upcoming FinditinWorcestershire breakfast meeting on Tuesday 19 September: Meet the Public Sector Buyer.
We are big supporters of FinditinWorcestershire and regularly use the site to source local contractors and suppliersKim James, Procurement Manager Place Partnership Ltd