An extension of their current programme that is already supporting six exciting cleantech founders. BetaDen North is looking for up to four more innovators who have a new product or service that could help the UK meet its Net Zero targets.
This exclusive 11-week cleantech support package enables businesses and entrepreneurs the ability to join the existing BetaDen North cohort network and receive free specialist guidance, networking introductions and funding to commercialise their ideas.
The Programme Includes:
- Mentoring support to provide strategic guidance, network introductions and progress of your business plan
- Marketing fund up to £2.5k per company
- Opportunity to apply for capital grant
- Online/Virtual group workshop sessions
- 1 in-person session with external speakers and for peer-to-peer networking
- FREE use of office space at the Wyre Forest District Council Offices in Kidderminster
Applications are open, so if you are based in Wyre Forest and the Worcestershire area then BetaDen North can help get your cleantech idea off the ground or scale an existing concept.
Applications close on Friday 16th September 2022 at 8pm, with the programme commencing on 26th September - 9th December 2022.
Don’t miss out, limited spaces remain! Find out more and apply here: https://www.betaden-north.co.uk/bootcamp/
The BetaDen North Cleantech Bootcamp has been running since April 2022 with very positive feedback from participants. Read one of their testimonials that they received below:
“The workshops, mentoring and overall support as well as the financial support and marketing support have been tremendous. The program has been well thought through and managed and has really accelerated our progress to be able to offer our new product to the market to generate revenue”.