Are you a Worcestershire SME looking to upskill your employees, boost your offering and increase the competitiveness of your business?
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme specifically developed to upskill Worcestershire SME employees. Co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), the programme:
• Provides training tailored to the specific needs of your business
• Can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
• Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
• Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
• Offers fully-flexible training - pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
• Provides on-the-job vocational training to meet individual needs; including taught learning, workplace assessment and workplace and distance learning
• Delivers fully-funded training in the advanced manufacturing, cyber security & defence, agri-tech/agri-food and visitor & destination economy sectors.
For more information and details of how to apply call 01905 677 888 or email email@example.com