The newly launched Worcestershire County Council programme, supported by the European Union Development Fund (ERDF) offers two levels of support in the world of cyber security. One is to help local SME's protect and improve their cyber security, enable business growth and achieve cyber certification through free specialist advice and diagnostics provided by borwell Ltd.
The other is specifically for Worcestershire's cyber businesses who can access cyber growth grants within the Be Cyber Secure Programme.
The revenue and capital grants up to 45% of a total project cost a maximum grant of £20,000, and can help:
- Capital costs to establish or grow the business
- Product development
- Testing new products and markets
- Systems -equipment and hardware such as a PC, laptop or specialist networking equipment
- Marketing cyber security products and services
- Document translation to support an international market
Eligibility and criteria - to qualify you must:
- Be located in Worcestershire
- Be an SME with fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover less than the equivalent of 50 million euros
- A balance sheet of less than 43 million euros
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid Criteria
- Be trading 'business to business' rather than 'business to consumer'
- Have the potential to expand and grow your business
To find out more and to see if you are eligible please contact Worcestershire Business Central on 01905 677888 or firstname.lastname@example.org