What is holding your business back? You have the plans, the market is there and the potential is great but access to investment funds is stifling your growth.
• Are you being constrained by cash flow?
• Have you won an order but now need to invest in machinery?
• Have you out grown your current premises and are considering buying your own?
• Need investment and don't know where to start?
Feedback from the banks and investment funding sources such as the Midlands Engine Investment Fund, is that a relatively high proportion of businesses applying for funding do not present a strong investor ready profile or a sufficient business plan leading to their applications being unsuccessful.
In order to support Worcestershire SMEs to become investor ready and reach their growth potential, Worcestershire County Council and District Councils in partnership with the European Regional Development Fund are running an Investment Readiness Support Programme to help your business secure the funds needed.
They have appointed commercial finance specialists Baldwins to deliver 18 hours of bespoke, fully funded, support to local SMEs to move them towards an appropriate offer of investment.
Baldwins have the knowledge and experience to be able to:
- Identify and introduce you to sources of investment appropriate for your business
- Understand exactly what that investor will want to know about your business
- Support you to prepare your investor profile.
It may be that the funding you need can be released internally without the need for external investment. If you already have established bank relationships in place Baldwins will work alongside you to enhance those relationships.
For more information contact Worcestershire Business Central on 01905 677 888 or email email@example.com.
The 18 hours of Baldwins specialist support and advice is fully funded through the Investment Readiness Support Programme which is part of the Investing in Growth Programme.